For tap water with high iron content!
Number of stages of purification - 5
Productivity - 7,9 liters of drinking water per hour
Capacity of a membrane - 50
Complete set - with pomp
The tap is a drop
Tank material - metal
Working pressure - 0,5 - 3,0 atm.
Operating temperature - 4-40 ° С
The pre-cleaning cartridges come with SVOD-Iron removal cartridge that removes iron from the water and protects the membrane from premature wear.
- Filtering module
- A tank of clean water (total volume is 10 liters, a useful volume is 8 liters)
- Drinking water tap
- Input clutch with water supply tap for connecting the filter to the water supply
- The ball valve of the accumulator (tank) of clean water
- Booster pump (pump) to increase and control the pressure on the filter element. It is equipped with high and low pressure sensors.
- Set of color tubes (4 pieces) for easy installation of the filter
- Drain Clamp
- Flow limiter
- A set of prefilter cartridges (1, 2, 3 steps)
- The membrane element
- Keys for replacing cartridges and membranes
Water purification steps:
The incoming water first passes through three pre-cleaning cartridges, which are designed to eliminate iron, sand, silt, rust and other suspended particles, as well as residual chlorine, organic and chloroorganic compounds.
The fourth stage is the reverse osmosis membrane, which at the molecular level purifies water of 99% of the impurities, incl. bacteria and viruses. Purified water enters a tank of clean water, and "dirty water" is diverted.
The fifth stage is a coal post-filter, which is filled with activated carbon and absorbs dissolved gases in water, improving the taste qualities of the water stored in the tank.
The system, built on the basis of reverse osmosis, is one of the most advanced and provides the highest quality of purified water. The highest water purification rates and low operating costs make this system an absolute leader among others.
This system is designed for high-quality additional treatment of cold water for domestic purposes!
It is forbidden to use this system with water of unknown chemical and bacteriological composition!